SUMMER NEVER ENDS

9/20/2018


It's the end of summer, and I still want to dress for the summer! The weather in Paris does is capricious, so we don't really know how to dress. I recently got these pants from Mango, which I am completely fan! Can't wait to return to the blog, I have lots of things to share with you! Kisses

C'est la fin de l'été, et pourtant j'ai encore envie de m'habiller pour l'été ! Le temps à Paris fait quelques caprices, donc on ne sait pas trop comment s'habiller. J'ai récemment obtenue ce pantalon de chez Mango dont je suis complètement fan ! Hâte de revenir sur le blog, j'ai pleins de choses à vous faire partager ! Bisouuuus





Jacket : Weekday | Pants : Mango | Shoes : Puma 

For more pictures follow me on my
  Instagram 

Don't forget to give a comment to show that you have seen the article so I can visit your blog ! N'oubliez pas de laisser un petit commentaire pour montrer que vous avez vu l'article comme ça je pourrais faire un petit tour sur votre blog !

You Might Also Like

37 commentaires

  1. I've just discovered your blog and it's awesome.these photos are amazing ,I love these trousers,they look so good with the outfit x


    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really happy that you love my blog ! xx

      Supprimer
  2. Ahhhh this is a stunning outfit! I am in love with the red pants :) Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! Glad you love it, yes sure ! xx

      Supprimer
  3. Love your look xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/09/discovering-albert-park.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! How do you always come up with such amazing outfits?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi, got tips for me regarding how to dress well? Im very keen on upgrading my everyday style.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! excellent fashion and something I have been grappling with the past couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I’ve been following you for a while now and have always found your posts incredibly detailed and easy to read. Keep up the good share!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh wow, love your fashion. Keep up the good share!

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres